Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Projects

The following pictures are of one of my guest rooms (the only one that has anything in it). See the cluster of frames I have put up today? I made those with fabric I bought the other day! Each type of fabric cost me $3 and I had the Ikea frames from years back. Hopefully soon I will get a few more things for the room for it to be complete. As I am looking at the pictures though, they look like they are crooked...hmm

I was going to work an extra shift tonight at the hospital, but I just can't bring myself to call them to let them know I am coming in. It doesn't help that Matt says "well, you don't have to work tonight!" He is secretly plotting so that he can have me home, I just know it.

In other news, it is GORGEOUS outside and I think I will be heading to the gym for a good workout. Matt tried to convince me that it is so beautiful outside that I should mow the lawn.... nah. I will leave that for him this weekend :)



6 comments:

Bridget Beth said...

wow! That looks really good!

Our growing family said...

I love it!!! I have heard that scrapbook paper works well too! Don't worry if they aren't perfect-that's the fun of life! =)I like them!

Kara said...

great idea with the fabric.

Stefanie said...

Thanks everyone!

christy said...

Love them! You inspired me... I think I will do something like that in our hallway. Way to be creative.

e said...

Love it Stef...looks like you. ;)