So, I neglected to tell you all that a few weeks ago when I made those fabric frames, I had bought some other fabric for some pillows I was hoping to recover. I found some I thought I had liked, and figured "what the heck, if I screw it up at least I got it on sale." Right?? Wrong. I got to the register of the fabric store that was going out of business and spoke to the employee about how I had hoped the fabric would look right. I left the store with my "no returns" fabric and realized I had just paid $44 for 2 yards of fabric!!!!! I guess I never looked at the original price because I thought it should have been a steal! So, now instead of making my own pillows for cheaper, I just spent as much on pillows as I would have had I not made them myself. GRR.
Which brings me to today. Mondays are generally set aside for cleaning. So, in the midst of laundry, sweeping, vacuuming and picking up, I sewed. Actually, I fought with my sewing machine for 3+ hours. It kept backing up on me and sewing in five layers of thread onto the back of my fabric. GRR. But now, I can finally say they are DONE, complete with zippers! AND they look much better than I was anticipating!!! I can thank my Nana for my skills :)