Monday, April 7, 2008

Gian Francos and work

Matt and I went out to dinner on Sunday night to a place in old Snoqualmie called Gian Francos. It is an authentic Italian restaurant that looks like a small hole in the wall. We had heard from a few different people that we should check it out, and it was delicious!!! I had basil pesto baked halibut with grilled veggies, scallops, and scalloped potatoes. I was in love! It made the perfect start to a great night with Matt before I had to go to work.

It is 5:45am and thank goodness I am almost off. Sometimes work can be SO busy because I have to run all over the place to get different things, but other times I am simply busy with worry. This is why I was so busy tonight. I was constantly having to turn IV medications up and down depending on my patient's blood pressure and blood sugar. I am so ready for a good long rest session!

1 comment:

jess.elise said...

I hope you're sleeping soundly! We'll have to go to that Italian place at our next sleepover! :)