Friday, February 13, 2009

Today was a productive day. Here is the list to make myself feel good.

Got up at 7-got to sleep in!
Took Whiskey to the vet by 8:30 for exam/check-up
Went swimming at local pool
Went to the dentist for cleaning-no cavities!! WOOP!
Dropped off Matt's dry cleaning
Picked up previous dry cleaning
Unloaded the dishwasher and filled it back up
Spent a lot of money at Target for things I "needed"
Put money INTO the ATM-YEESSS!
Bought some Claritin D at Safeway (none at Target-BOO)
Picked W up from the vet and spent more money on "stuff"
Started a load of laundry
Washed my car-yes, in my own driveway with my own soap on my own!
Took W for a long walk...he found a friend got to run A LOT,
but then jumped in every pond possible!!!
Gave W a bath
Started dinner
Blogging...with wine...

Whew!

No comments: