Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Eve

Here are some pics from Christmas Eve. We had my Mom's family over to my place for dinner/gifts this year! I made Beef Tenderloin, Green Beans with Almond Butter and a yummy salad with pears and candied pecans. It was fun, but oh so tiring!


I couldn't put pics up without this one from Whiskey's time in our deep snow.


Whiskey sleeping with his fuzzy bone



My Mom


My Uncle Richard with his dog, River



The family minus Jess and I at dinner.


My tree...fuzzy pic sorry



This was taken on Christmas Day at my house again with Matt's family. Bry is showing off my new Rooster apron.



And here's Whiskey again with his new HUGE bone that he LOVES



We had a great Christmas and my house is still turned upside down because I have been working the past few days. Today is THE day. Hence the reason for blogging now while I enjoy my coffee. Oh, and CONGRATS! to all the people who are pregnant or who just had babies lately (there are SO many!!)! We LOVE hearing the good news and seeing all of the pics!
Pictures of New Year's to come...



No comments: