Monday, September 22, 2008

Busy Busy Bee

I was very busy today! It is my one day off between sets of three days and I felt like I used my time wisely. I took Whiskey to the vet for some vaccinations, went grocery shopping, went to Costco, did two loads of laundry, took Whiskey for a walk, hung a bunch of pictures frames on my loft wall, cleaned all of the bathrooms, cleaned the mirrors, vaccuumed the downstairs, chopped up veggies for dinner tomorrow, made veggie ranch dip, made "Chicken Carbonara" a la http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/ (recipe at that link) at the same time I made gingersnap cookies, and picked some tomatoes off the vine! Whew! I guess I am ready to go back to work again. The dinner and cookies were DELICIOUS! I used a Gingersnap recipe from http://southernfood.about.com/od/molassescookies/r/blcookies9o.htm It seemed like that was a pretty generic way of making them. I had to add a little bit of flour for them to be less sticky.


Do you like my messy presentation?? :)


3 comments:

Our growing family said...

Great job Stef!!! Look at all you got done!!! And dinner looks amazing!

Ty and Kelly said...

There was a place in Kirkland that we used to LOVE that always said they serve a "generous 9 oz. glass of wine." Yours looks pretty generous! And very similar to a typical night in for the Puetz family. We love cooking at home and I love your recipes! (that was a lot of "lovin" in one comment)

Stefanie said...

Tarena: Thanks!
Kelly: Ha, wine around here is always generously poured! You will definitely have to come over next time you are in town, when you aren't so busy :)