Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had some of Matt's family over for the day and had SO MUCH FOOD! Everything was delicious! I was able to make the turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and a Pumpkin Gingerbread trifle. Amanda made sweet potatoes and a delicious salad, and Elizabeth made a spinach dip and green bean casserole. Jessie made some awesome bruschetta and DID ALL OF THE DISHES!!! Matt's Uncle Ron made pumpkin pies. MMM. Needless to say, Matt and I have been eating Thanksgiving dinner for lunch and dinner every day for the past week!

Here are the pictures of Thanksgiving, but NONE of any people...food only. I guess I really am becoming my mother! Sorry, some of the pics are blurry!











10 comments:

Doreen T. said...

Looks absolutely yummy! Care to share the recipe for the pumpkin trifle?

A to Z said...

ha! you ARE your mom :) I love it!! Everything looked amazzzzzzing

I'm Tiffany Jeanne said...

Wow! Your spread looks incredible! I must get some of your recipes!!

Looking forward to seeing you next week!

Stefanie said...

Here is the trifle recipe: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/pumpkin-gingerbread-trifle-recipe/index.html

It was SO easy!

Jill said...

Oh my oh my!! that all looks soo yummy! Haha && yes, I definitely get a Gloria feel from this! Miss you & hope to see you soon :)

Stefanie said...

and actually, the funny thing is that Matt took the pics! I told him to take some pictures while I cooked, and this is all he came up with :) I think he was too busy watching football and tasting everything that he just had to get it over with! Therefore, Matt=Gloria.

Anonymous said...

I was skim reading and thought you said "becoming A mother" had to read it twice - lol.

valarie said...

looks fabulous, Stef, and sounded like y'all had a wonderful day, i think i wouldn't mind eating that trifle for a week so i'm going to put that on my list of things to bake soon. lova ya!

MOMO said...

want some news?

http://momo-news.blogspot.com

Restaurant Pizzerie Vechile Coline said...

www.vechilecoline.ro

Restaurant Pizzerie Vechile Coline Iasi va ofera un meniu select pentru evenimente si mese festive, in cadrul unui ambient nascut din eleganta si meticulozitate.
Va asteptam sa va petreceti atat o seara linistita si deosebita in cadrul ambientului nostru dar si in compania serviciilor noastre de catering.
Festiv - nunti, cumetrii, reuniuni, aniversari, petreceri corporate, revelion, etc.
Corporate - conferinte, receptii, congrese, traning-uri, lansari, intalniri de afaceri, festivitati de promovare a produselor, inaugurari de sedii, etc.