Monday, September 13, 2010

hikes

Hey all! Just wanted to pop in and say that I haven't really been up to a whole lot lately. I've been going for lots of walks, increasing my running mileage (baby steps), cleaning house, shopping, listening to Matt's weekly hiking stories, hiking with Matt on occasion, cooking, Husky tailgate, drinking off of an ice luge, making homemade granola, and work of course.

As I mentioned, Matt has been hiking a ton lately with some good friends from church. He is loving the challenge and even did Muir on Rainier two weekends ago, and Mt. Adams this past weekend! (praise God it was worth it, we spent a lot of money on supplies  :) ha!). I think next time they go, Tiffany needs to go with and be the professional photographer :) and then maybe I will even dip into the climbing action eventually (??). I need to get my butt in gear first! Here are a few pics of Matt at the summit, Matt with Rainier in the background and some sunset (or sunrise-not sure) pictures.

3 comments:

tiffany jeanne said...

I'm totally in! Especially if it gets me on top of that mountain :) Awesome pix, summit day looked PERFECT! Ah! Jealous!!!

valarie said...

Full of Wonder! you go guys!!

Stefanie said...

Tiff, Matt is definitely pushing me to do this with him, so you must be there too, of course :)